Usually when you decide to renovate a house, especially in the yard, front of the house or the back of the house, you can change the rest of the buildings on the page by adding variations of innovative building floors with designs according to your taste. If you want to renovate the yard, maybe some of you choose to pave or cast concrete on the yard and there are also those who choose to use trowbridge block paving company installation services to make the yard look like new, more beautiful, and neat.
Paving blocks are concrete materials for road pavement systems that are made and designed with several models and variations. In addition, paving blocks also have a high compressive strength of concrete so that they will be able to be traversed by vehicles from small to vehicles that usually carry heavy loads.
Actually, its main function is to have a fairly high water absorption capacity and its maintenance is quite easy. You can compare it with other paving blocks, but this also needs to be investigated again because not all paving blocks that look good and attractive are also quite strong and sturdy.
If you intend to install paving blocks and use paving block installation services, you must be careful and supervise the paving block installation services, in order to get results that match what you need and want. Here are some correct and appropriate steps in choosing a paving block installation service that you should pay attention to.
The correct stages in how to install paving blocks.
- Clean and compact the base and subbase layers. This aims to obtain a strong and even base layer so that if it supports the load from above, the pavement will not wobble.
- Spreading sand bedding, the thickness of the backfill, you can adjust it by leveling the elevation of the road—this stage is also known as spreading sand bedding or sand base of approximately 5 cm and flattening it. This sand bedding functions to form a flat and easy-to-adjust surface for the installation of paving blocks.
- To determine the size of the fill thickness you can adjust the level of the road elevation which is often called the leveling stage.
- After the leveling stage, level the sand bed or sand bedding approximately 5 cm and then flatten it. Sand bedding or this pedestal sand serves to form a flat surface and is easy to adjust as the basis for installing the paving block.
- Then you enter the stage of preparing the paving on the sand that has been laid out evenly according to the motifs, variations, and designs according to the plan or idea you want. Although laying paving blocks sounds easy, this cannot be done carelessly.
- And if all the paving blocks have been installed, compact the paving blocks with a frog stamper to flatten and compact the surface of the paving block installation and also the naat gaps between the paving block arrangements are filled with stone ash so that the paving block arrangements are interlocked and attached, not easy to shift and not form waves.
The stages above are a summary of several ways to install paving blocks. Therefore we highly recommend knowing in more detail what things to pay attention to when installing Paving Blocks.